CRCPD Advisory Board
President & Chairman
Individualized Apparel Group
Dr. Charles Freeman
Director of the CRCPD
Coordinator of Student Initiatives
National Retail Federation
Recruiter and Store Team Leader
Become Our Partner Today
We are thrilled to build on our mission to shape retail's future, and we hope you will play a key role in this mission. The Fashion Design and Merchandising program at MSU is ever-changing, and the buzz about our new retail focus with students is louder than ever. Our first large-scale initiative is the CRCPD, which will promote mutually beneficial education, research, and service partnerships between Mississippi State University and industry organizations in the retail merchandising, product development, and textile fields.
As a Key Partner you will have the opportunity to:
- Become a member of the Center for Retail and Cotton Product Development Advisory Board
- Have your name and logo appear on engagement materials and print/online promotional materials on our campus.
- Help shape students' futures in retail.
- Partner with extension services in our community to provide training and resources for under-served populations, highlighting the opportunities in retail.
- Link agriculture, entrepreneurship, and retail industries.
Become A Sponsor